Thank you

Firstly I would like to thank each and every person who has touched my life. You are the ones who inspire me to keep on going, with the hope of being an all round better human being. For those that know me best they will know that my parents have always  tried to get me to try a little harder. That is why I have been creative all my life, it's something I know with practice eventually I'll get it right. My art has always been my therapy to deal with whatever is going on in my life, good or bad. Until the end of both my parents' lives I know they were both proud of me, my art, my family and everything I had gone through.

Comments

  1. Since starting this blog in 2017 so many things have changed but the one thing remains certain, my creativity has remained intake especially during all the ups and downs of covid 19 over the last couple of years. My art remains my "life therapy". Having finally opened our own gift shop gallery studio in June of 2019 on Queen Street in Niagara Falls my dream had been realized. Little did we know our happy place there would become our retreat at times, however lucky we are to still have it. My husband Al and I continue to aspire to inspire each other through our creativity. We're still having fun simply doing. For myself It is a bonus to have my original art available to sell to "real people" as well as to personally share the story behind the piece. After 55 years there are many , many originals as well as thousands of art cards (self printed) to chose from.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog